- Establishment of GLOBIS THAILAND
Courses start for Online Training, GLOBIS Corporate Education
Courses start for Online Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University
- Launch of GLOBIS Chikenroku (knowledge library), a website and smartphone app
Launch of eMBA2.0, a new e-learning series
- Opened Fukuoka Campus.
Established GLOBIS Fund IV (GLOBIS Fund No. 4:¥11.5 billion).
Our Singapore-based subsidiary's name was changed to GLOBIS Asia Pacific
- Established GLOBIS China Co., Ltd., as a local subsidiary in Shanghai, China.
Started Full-time MBA Program in English at the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University.
Opened Sendai Campus.
Established wholly owned subsidiary, GLOBIS Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Began Chief Learning Officer (CLO) Conference designed for human resource managers.
- Opened the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University (Postgraduate Studies of Management), Nagoya Campus.
Started the Part-time MBA Program in English at the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University.
- Changed the incorporating entity of the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University to an educational corporation.
- Started the Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (GDBA) course, the predecessor to our MBA program, Nagoya Campus.
Started customized global business leader training programs in English.
- Started the GLOBIS Online School (GOS) providing distance-learning* and e-learning programs.
Opened the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University (Postgraduate Studies of Management), Tokyo and Osaka campuses.
Began the GLOBIS International School (GIS, later IMBA) course.
Established the GLOBIS Fund III (GLOBIS Fund No. 3: ¥18 billion).
Launched GLOBIS.JP, a management magazine online.
- Started the GLOBIS Executive School (GES) for executives and senior management.
- Started the Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (GDBA) course, the predecessor to our MBA program.
Opened the GLOBIS Management School, Nagoya Campus.
- Started providing e-learning content.
- Established the Apax GLOBIS Japan Fund (GLOBIS Fund No. 2: ¥20 billion).
Established GLOBIS Management Bank, Inc. (GMB).*
- Started the Management Skill Assessment business (GMAP).
- Launched a joint MBA program with the University of Leicester in the U.K.*
Established the GLOBIS Incubation Fund (GIF)
(GLOBIS Fund No. 1: ¥540 million).
- Published the MBA Management Book (Diamond Publications) as the first volume in the MBA Series, marking the full-scale launch of the publication business.
Started the GLOBIS Management Institute (GMI) business.
- Started a distance-learning* program using case studies for the first time in Japan.
- Offered management training at a major telecommunications company.
Started the GLOBIS Organizational Learning (GOL) business.
Opened the GLOBIS Management School, Osaka Campus.
Started translating Harvard Business School case studies into Japanese.
- GLOBIS Corporation established.
Started the GLOBIS Management School (GMS) business.
* No longer in operation